- GJCKR (gjckr)
- 2023-07-26 17:01
|연봉||$2,680 (Basic) + Allowance ($500)||학력||At least Diploma|
[Order Number: 2307-65732]
[Policies and Procedures]
▪ Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
▪ Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
▪ Follow company and department policies and procedures.
▪ Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
▪ Deliver an effortless customer experience by responding positively to customer questions, concerns, and requests
▪ Anticipate customer needs, including asking questions to help discover sales opportunities and overcome objections based on knowing what your customer needs
▪ Provide a personalized service to our customers by recognizing and acknowledging status level and reason for travel
▪ Embrace loyalty and connect them to our brands or hotels at every opportunity.
▪ Support Marriott Rewards by enrolling customers into the loyalty program
▪ Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, using the customers’ name, transferring contacts to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold
▪ Advocate for your customers and display a true spirit to serve
▪ Demonstrate a global understanding of our brands and embrace the diversity of our guests.
▪ Use your empowerment to solve complex, escalated issues, start with an apology and use First Contact Resolution while addressing customer service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
▪ Engage customers in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
▪ Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone/email/chat.
▪ Verify all reservation information with customers to ensure accuracy.
▪ Determine the most appropriate room type to meet guest requirements and maximize room rate.
▪ Explain guarantee and cancellation policies to guests.
▪ Inform guests of rules and regulations regarding qualifying rates (e.g., government and special corporate rates and discounts).
▪ Describe room accommodations and benefit feature sale amenities to guests.
▪ Assign confirmation/cancellation numbers and clearly relay this information to customers, giving them the option of emailing and/or faxing these numbers.
* Non experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in Korean to liaise with customer
- Candidate who is able to work in Shift
- Proficiency in Korean to liaise with Customer
- Candidate who can use email, MS office, CRM software
- Candidate who has interpersonal communication skills
- Candidate who is willing to learn
- Candidates who has prior experience in customer service field (Hotel etc.)
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to dana(at)goodjobcreations.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Number: Hong Dahye
EA Personnel Registration Number: R22109264
EA License no.: 07C5771
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.