|이메일firstname.lastname@example.org||주소||ESR BizPark @ Chai Chee (Nearest MRT – Bedok / Kembangan)|
|연봉||S$ 42,000 to S$ 50,400||학력||4년제졸|
Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• Premium workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 310+ industry awards
What is your mission?
• Build strong relationships with customers by providing best-in-class customer experience identifying opportunities to improve their performance
• Partner with different departments to assist better for customers
• Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Own all aspects of the talent brand campaign to ensure client objectives are met, from making recommendations on target audiences to proving ROI through campaign insights
• Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
• Support customer communication and education including a best-in-class experience and ad hoc education needs
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
• Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
• Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
Who is TDCX?
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has led to us winning more than 310 industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
* Priority on Singaporean/ SPR/ DP/ LTVP
* Rotational shifts from 8.30am to 8.30pm from Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays; 5 days per week; 44 hours per week; 45 minutes meal break
*한국 및 제 3국에 계신 분들의 경우, 현지에서 근무를 하시게 되며 비자 업무가 재개되는 대로 싱가포르로 relocation할 예정입니다.
* email@example.com 으로 제목 '싱가포르 채용_포지션' 영문 이력서 보내주시기 바랍니다. 감사합니다.
*싱가포르 외에, 말레이시아, 한국, B2B 세일즈, 금융 세일즈, 디지털마케팅 CS 등 다양한 포지션이 있으니 편안하게 문의하여 주시기 바랍니다.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.