|회사명||삼성SDS 싱가폴 법인 (SDSAP)||연락처||68333238|
|경력(년)||5년 이상 (해외 3년이상, 싱가폴거주자 우대)||첨부파일|
삼성SDS 싱가포르 법인에서
B2C 프로모션운영 웹시스템(JAVA) 개발/운영 테크리드를 모집합니다.
이메일로 이력서를 보내주시면
검토 후 회신 드리도록 하겠습니다.
※ 문의사항 및 이력서 제출처 : firstname.lastname@example.org
· Add value to the team and the business, through personal ownership and partnerships with everyone else in the organization.
· Responsible to handle service requests, system support, troubleshooting, and user inquiry.
· Quality control for system stability and performance.
· Perform application performance tuning and optimization.
· Clarify customers' requests and prioritize the tasks
· Conduct user training and create training manuals for power users
· Coding, testing, build, deploy, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
· Clarify software tasks by analysing requirements and understanding complex activation system features and functionality.
· Responsible for system integration testing and user acceptance test.
· Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
· Proficient in both spoken and written English.
· 4-5 years of Java and Web application development.
· WEB programming skills of Java, J2EE, Angular, Spring-boot, Spring JPA, Hibernate, and MS SQL.
· Experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, WSDL).
· Experience in public cloud development or relevant certification holder (optional but good to have).
· Strong foundation in requirement elicitation and data structure.
· Experience in coding standards and follow the best practices to maintain code quality.
· Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems.
· Good in problem-solving, logical thinking, and coding’s best practice.
· Communication skills to communicate quickly and accurately with technicians and business stakeholders
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
· Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and systems
· Strong organization, planning, and prioritization skills
· Project/Product Management experience for the web system preferred
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.